Inspirations..

Inspirations..
My writings are my fortune, as it always keeps me aware of the old lessons...

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Fairytale ♥


You

Yes You!

You are the dream I've been so long dreaming for
Believing it's all made out of my own imaginary thoughts
Where I drew my own utopia and I still draw more
bunches of happiness fills its air and lightens its roads

and You

Yes You!

You brought me back to my own dreamy world
and here I am brushing some new sun-shiny boats
sailing in the wide bright space with a crown of flowers curled
and all what matters, felt and seen are only Noble Love quotes

and yeah..

One Day

One Day I'll take you to my own world there
where the green hills and the fragrant flowers
where me and you will live it all and dare
and make it just delightful and full of colours

One day.. :)

You'll be only mine and I'll be all yours
we will live our own lives, like no one knows
having around our cute daughters and sons
remembering how did it all start surprisingly once

and we never get bored of the talks we recall with so much amuse
because then, and only then, we'll be enjoying our own life cruise ♥


4 comments:

  1. WooooooW ... amazing note :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :P:P:D But honestly, you're a true artist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Salameeeeeeeeeeen :P:P:D Thank Youuuuuuuu :D:$

      Delete