Inspirations..

Inspirations..
My writings are my fortune, as it always keeps me aware of the old lessons...

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Paradise River ♥

and When he told her.. "You are my love life"

and when he whispered.. "May you be my faithful wife?"


and when he says the words..

like he says everything she needs to hear
like he brightens a dark old fear
like a queen he always treats
like she listens to his heartbeats

And It's like.. like a love life
knocking the door

And It's like.. they will strive
to make it pure

in a world has broken all the noble meanings down the floor

And It's like.. they'll make it
"together"

And It's like.. they'll live it
"forever"

and It's like..
A mutual present has been sent from up high, seeking to gather
Two beloved souls, who seek one day a meet at A Paradise river 

No comments:

Post a Comment